yes, i shared my two big takeaways, but what i didn’t share was some call outs to these fabulous ladies who i am happy to add to my tribe.
i really treasure all the conversations and interactions i had with these ladies, but here are a few of the highlights.
- meeting Stephanie Buckley- The Park Wife (who heads up this shin-dig) in person and her being every bit as sweet and real as each one of her communications prior to the event. Stephanie, if you are reading this i am honored!
- meeting sweet Gina, who came to by blog to give me love before the conference. i appreciated it and never told you how encouraging it was! also, the picnic dinner was so freaking cute. i couldn’t help but stand back and admire your great work!
- Paige. Paige. Paige. you have been on my list of gals i want to be pals with since i met you at theo’s. you are almost too adorable to not hate, but somehow i have found a way. really though, i think you need to change the name of the blog, because you are joy! thanks for putting some good vibes out there for me! i want a photo of your piece when you hang it, please! and we may need to go thrifting for mugs…
- Angie freaking Albright. BRIGHT! of course that is your last name. seriously, i think that you are amazing. i love the way your carry yourself. i love your humor. i love your insight. and i hope this doesn’t make it weird when we hang out, but you are on my ladies who kick serious ass list
- Mrs. Ederington and lovely Lisa. without these two that 5k wouldn’t have happened. also, you two are freaking funny and i look forward to stalking you on all forms of social media
- my sweet Sarah, some day i will write you a love note . until then, please accept my sincerest thanks for being my friend, my cheerleader and my partner in crime
i am missing my sweet roomies and so many others, but alas the word count is telling me to shut up!